A Girl asked her Boyfriend
GF: Why do you love me ?
BF: I have no reason .
GF didnt like it 'n say
GF: No. Give me a reason .
... BF: Ohkay.. . ' Coz you're beautiful, caring ' n attractive .
Girl was satisfied.
Then one day she got sick ' n look Terribly Thin , Pale 'n Weak .. .
GF: Do you still love me?
BF: Now that you're not pretty ' n attractive do i have a reason to love you?
Girl Cried .. .
The boy hold her hand 'n say ...
BF: Now you Understand?
"Love doesn 't need reasons.
I Love You 'n still love you no matter
what Happens ."





" You don’t have to rush something,remember that
if that something is really meant for you even if
somebody owns it now,someday u’ll gonna own it too........


RESPECT THE HEART THAT LOVES U..........
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
(X)
Subscribe via Email